Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1800 Jews hitting Sin City!

                                          
How many people can say their Jewish mother has told them to go spend some time in Vegas? Sounds like an oxy moron right? Well this March I'm going to bank on many Jewish mothers who are encouraging their son's and daughter's to go to Vegas...it wouldn't surprise me if they even offered to foot the bill...1800 Jews from across the nation between the ages of 22-45, makes Vegas sound that less sinful to any Jewish mother!
3 nights at the Mandalay Bay Las Vegas celebrating Jewish music, food, arts, and entertainment, I'm told it could bring out some pretty big names in terms of Jewish celebrities, which got me thinking about the casual run ins I could have around the black jack table...

Here are my top 5 desired Jewish celebrity spotting's at the black jack table:
Written by: Shira Webber   
                                   
How many people can say their Jewish mother has told them to go spend some time in Vegas? Sounds like an oxymoron right? Well this March I'm going to bank on many Jewish mothers who are encouraging their son's and daughter's to go to Vegas...it wouldn't surprise me if they even offered to foot the bill...1800 Jews from across the nation between the ages of 22-45, makes Vegas sound that less sinful to any Jewish mother!  3 nights at the Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas celebrating Jewish music, food, arts, and entertainment, I'm told it could bring out some pretty big names in terms of Jewish celebrities, which got me thinking about the casual run ins I could have around the black jack table...

Here are my top 5 desired Jewish celebrity spotting's at the black jack table:

Gene Simmons: Check out that poker face....


Two Ari Gold's at one table...I fold
 
Scar-Jo: New Jew that I know a many who would love to welcome her into the fold at TribeFest 2011


Aubrey 'Drake' Graham: Potential headliner at TribeFest?


Lea Michelle: She sings a good Poker Face...




You should Probably register...http://www.tribefest.org/

For more info for the Toronto-based subsidies
from UJA Fed, follow this link: http://tinyurl.com/6lewbko


1 comment:

  1. good girl shira! i'm sure it will be a fun trip

    ReplyDelete