Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Adios Superman!!!

By: Dean Medina






Mike Reiss, writer and showrunner for The Simpsons from when the show was actually good, will be the featured speaker at the UJA campaign closing on Tuesday February 15th.

As the co-creator of one of my favorite cartoons, The Critic, and co-producer/writer of Alf (who used to haunt me in my dreams for years as a child), I'm really looking forward to meeting the man himself.


Hmm... I wonder who Alf is based on in real life


Half price tickets are available through the UJA:



Some of my favourites by Mike Reiss:

"Simpsoncalifragilisticexpiala(Annoyed Grunt)cious"


Adios Superman!

Good old Sherri Bobbins :) 


"Moaning Lisa"



Just a solid oldschool episode that is actually quite beautiful
Poor ol' "Bleeding Gums Murphy" had never been to the dentist



"Tree House of Horror III"



Classic Simpsons just doesn't get better than this... 


Join Coco at the UJA 2011 Campaign closing and click here 
for half-priced tickets to join us on February 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment